I'm a freelance writer, musician, and illustrator. I spent some time as an Army medic where I jumped out of planes for a living and my ankles still haven't forgiven me. When I'm not writing or making some sort of structured noise, I'm probably playing video games and picking apart their storylines. Go ahead, ask me about pseudo narrative dissonance in first person shooters.
I'm available for any and all sorts of creative endeavors: sketch, script, songwriting, and other s-words. Snakes.
Things I've done
- Wrote and recorded two full length albums
- Published short fiction and poetry in The University of San Francisco's literary magazine The Ignatian
- Sang with the University of Arizona's Symphonic Choir
- Accepted into the 82nd Airborne's All American Chorus... they sent me to Iraq instead
- Recorded and performed with Operation Encore, an all veteran music project
- Published non-fiction with The Warrior Writer's project
- Performed improv comedy shenanigans with Endgames Improv and Windsor Waterworks in San Francisco
- Learned how to spell "necessary". Just one c!
- Graduated Cum Laude from the University of San Francisco English program with a concentration in creative non-fiction
Things I'm Doing
- Finishing my first book, "Bring Your Gun To Work Day"
- Working on concepts for two games: Windmills and City of Fog
Games I'm currently enjoying
- Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth
- Battlefield 1
- Rocket League
- The Witcher
- Enter The Gungeon